Old Palatine Church 1770-1927The Old Palatine Church is located in Palatine Church, New York about 2.5 miles north of the village of Fort Plain on the east side of the Mohawk River, the oldest settlement between Utica and Schenectady. The church was built in 1770, the deed dated Jan 2, 1769. It was an American Revolutionary army camp October 19, 1780. The history of the Palatine Church is closely associated with that of Trinity Church of Stone Arabia as bother are Lutheran denominations and were served by the same pastor.

Previous> H├╝ffenhardt Church within Karlsruhe
Next> St Paul's Evangelical Lutheran Church, West Camp NY
Return to Ancestral Church List

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software