Hüffenhardt Church, Baroque Protestant Church located in Hüffenhardt within Karlsruhe, Neckar-Odenwald-Kreis, Baden-Wuertemberg : The Baroque Protest church dates in its present form from 1738, at that time the nave was rebuilt. Inside of a historic barrel vault that spanned the church is located on a two-story wooden loft a historical Overmann organ. The balustrade of the gallery is decorated in the first Empor Tight lap-round with painted in oil Bible scenes. The altar is made of wood with veneer and inlay work, which is in the Kraichgau and Small Odenwald rather rare. Behind the altar is a baroque decorated historic pulpit. The baptismal font was donated in the late 18th century. In the church there is also a historical Helmstatt epitaph with nearly life-sized sandstone sculpture.
In 1496 the area was under the Synod of Wormser.
According to Dr. Don Yoder the Sigman/Sigmann/Sigmon, Haas and Eckert/Ekerd families came from Hüffenhardt, Germany to PA and NC. In 1780 Joh. Sigmann gifted the church with an alter he crafted.
In front of the Protestant church there is a memorial to the veterans 1870/71 and a war memorial to the fallen from 1927 in 1914-18 (after the war expanded to include the names of the dead 1939-45). The historic Protestant parish office and a modern fountain complete the ensemble to the Protestant church.